The City of Columbia’s Office of Business Opportunities (OBO) launched the Two Notch Road Façade Improvement Program (FIP). The FIP is a five-year, forgivable loan opportunity with funding up to $20,000. The project cost is split, where the applicant pays 20 percent and the remaining 80 percent is paid by the City. Retail/Commercial property owners and/or their tenants are eligible to apply. Forgivable grants are also available for improvements costing under $2,000.
For more information, please visit www.columbiasc.net